1. Home baked shortbread with chocolate chips
2. Thawing snow (although it has started lightly snowing again this morning), mainly because I'm ready for a nice long walk with proper strides instead of careful shuffling on slippy paths
3. Extremely positive reports at Cameron's annual school review day
4. Blood oranges in my morning green juice
5. Flowers on the windowsill
6. Instagram - peeking into other people's worlds and celebrating the everyday
7. Our silly kitten, even if he seems to favour my tray of pea shoots as a place to sit and sleep rather than the cosy places around the house
8. Beginning new projects - am I the only one who gets an even worse case of startitis at this time of year?!
9. Spring/Summer season yarn catalogues
10. Knitted jewellery: I made this Celtic heart using a YouTube tutorial with icord (tutorial for knitting an icord and crocheting an icord) instead of rope - I tried it with just thick yarn but the structure of it is better with rope-type thickness - and then turned it into a necklace but I think there are so many ways this could be used - glued to a card for valentines, as a charm for a bag, a keyring, a pretty tie (for a journal perhaps?) or as other jewellery like a ring, for instance.
What things are cheering up your world at the moment?